Talk

Advanced search

replacing evening meal with soup

(4 Posts)
pregnantat50 Fri 17-Feb-17 19:17:06

hi

I eat a balanced breakfast, typically porridge and fruit, a lunch of sandwich or salad, yoghurt and fruit so was thinking of exchanging my evening meal for soup to lose weight, anyone successfully done this?

Dollydays1 Fri 17-Feb-17 23:43:57

Yes! I have done this and it works a treat! Always find first few days hard so I might have a cracker and cheese later if I'm feeling hungry. You really don't need a huge amount of food in the evening. Once you're down to your goal you can swap some soup nights for meals if you need to and still maintain. How much weight do you need to loose?

Usermuser Sat 18-Feb-17 06:24:33

I changed my lunches from sandwiches to soup a few yrs back, and yes it works. I can't remember the reason but soup is very filling -much more filling that if you just had the broth and the vegetables separately. Soup is still one of my go to weight loss recipes.

BeBe32 Sat 18-Feb-17 12:05:29

I've been thinking about doing this to give myself a bit of a kickstart as I'm really struggling to lose weight at the moment. I'd be really interested to hear from anyone else who has done it - how much did you lose? How easy did you find it to stick to?

xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: