Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

whats the best plan or is healthy eatting better?

(6 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Thu 16-Feb-17 20:43:11

Hi. So I was on WW about 4 years ago and lost 1 and half stone. I then slowly put it on. 15 months ago I had a baby and since then have been on and SW i lost about a stone and half max and am yo yoing around this. The thing is love fruit and veg but obviously love a treat to. I do zumba once a week and walk loads.I have always been a bit podgy about a size 14 and I am short so that doesn't help. I am thinkibg about joining WW but my husband rightly gets annoyed that I dont stick to it after losibg abit. Should i just eat healthy and just be a slightly over weight mum haha or re join? Anyone in same boat? x

honeyroar Sat 18-Feb-17 00:00:18

I've done ww for years on and off, sometimes did really well, sometimes less so, but I keep falling off the ww waggon over the last couple of years, wasting the money in the process. So I decided that my sweet tooth was my problem and I needed to sort it out. So this year I've been doing no sugar and processed food, combined with eating healthily, and I'm much preferring it.

SnowWhite26 Sat 18-Feb-17 07:30:58

Thanks for your reply. You must have loads of will power. I love fruit and veg but its the choc in the evening and sweet treats that I can't stop. Its not even loads. I could prob even cut my portion size down. Have you lost weight? Where do u get willpower haha smile x

honeyroar Sat 18-Feb-17 19:14:31

The sugar is addictive, but after the first week or two you get it out of your system and its not so bad. I've been eating a lot of full fat yoghurt with berries in the evenings, which surprisingly fills me up and stops the cravings, or a bowl of grapes. And the longer you do it, the better it feels.

I haven't lost as much as I might have on ww after a month, but I've lost 8lbs and a dress size, so am feeling good. And I feel like I'm eating better and not worrying about points or Syns, or even calories.

SnowWhite26 Sun 19-Feb-17 09:39:58

Wow well done!! Do you allow urself any treats and choc? Full fat yoghurt is suppose to more natural and better for u as no sweetners etc... Is that what you find x

dble8 Wed 22-Feb-17 21:55:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now