Talk

Advanced search

Anyone following Richie Howey?

(12 Posts)

He seems to get results, talks plenty of sense and charges very little but a quick look at the meal plan has confused me! Is it just a sample, or are you really eating the same food every day? Would love to know what happens when you sign up 😊

Bumping smile

amazonianwoman Tue 14-Feb-17 22:42:37

Marking place, was just thinking exactly the same thing...

acornsandnuts Tue 14-Feb-17 22:47:37

Yes same meal if it's the free plan. You need to subscribe to get a personalized one.

Thanks acorns, how much variety is there in the personalised plan? Just wondering as I've been following him in Facebook and he's said he doesn't do meal plans. I know it's not much money so not the end of the world if I dint like it but I know there's no way I can eat a repetitive diet!

Ihopethissongstartsacraze Fri 17-Feb-17 19:31:38

I follow him. I haven't joined but I think when you do he calculates your TDEE (amount of cals to maintain) then gives you a new calorie target and asks you to eat that number of calories and within that eat a set percentage of protein, fat and carbs. If you are given 1800 cals to eat there are lots of meal plans on the group which will fit already.

Essentially though he wants you to eat what you like as long as it fits your calorie intake and macros.

That sounds ideal for me. I'm happy to eat well and healthily but I love cooking and food so diets that restrict me are too easy to fail. Got to be worth a try for £3.50 🙂

Dowser Sat 18-Feb-17 09:03:01

You get to use mfp a lot.

MorrisZapp Sat 18-Feb-17 09:05:13

All this talk of macros is just a bridge too far. Fair enough for Olympic athletes but for ordinary women with stressful lives, who can be fagged.

Dowser Thu 23-Feb-17 20:19:43

Love his videos on gaining confidence.

Dowser Tue 07-Mar-17 22:52:06

How are all you people doing?

Been a couple of weeks now.
Are you seeing results?

pinkpompoms Sun 19-Mar-17 16:51:17

I'm a member of Team RH.
It's IIFYM -if it fits your macros. No food is banned/sinned etc.
Macros are individual to the person, based on height, weight, activity.

£3.50 / month gets you fully qualified personal coaching, from food, meal planning, calorie. There are exercise programmes (weights) & live HIIT sessions twice a week.
They do not write personal plans, you learn how to do it all yourself. You use Fitbit/other heart rate monitor to track calorie burn & My Fitness Pal to track calories in. If you do it 100% you will lose weight!

The online community are fantastic, very supportive, everyone at different stages........well worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now