Talk

Advanced search

Stretch marks...help :(

(5 Posts)
Tigger1986 Sun 12-Feb-17 12:25:53

I hope this is the right place...I've recently joined slimming world as I've put on about 2 stone over the past 6 months, but im devastated as I've got really big stretch marks on my sides, really noticeable and I'm just wondering what the best products you've found are for minimising their look after they've appeared. I know they won't go all together as I had them when growing up and it's not pregnancy related but I hope you ladies can help with suggestions?

73kittycat73 Mon 13-Feb-17 23:02:43

Hi Tigger. I asked about skin help over on the beauty boards. I was recommended this: www.facethefuture.co.uk/shop/mm-body-treatments/mene-moy-revitalising-body-lotion.html?gclid=CPHOnO_q3dECFURAGwodSuwABw#idTab1
Then to go onto the stronger strength once used to it.
I also found this: uk.nuxe.com/multi-purpose-care-en-787/dry-oil-huile-prodigieuse-multi-purpose-dry-oil-nourishes-and-beautifies-spray-100ml
I don't know what either is like as I haven't tried them yet.
Please post back if you find anything! smile

Naughtyfrog Mon 13-Feb-17 23:09:39

This helped with mine from pregnancy:
www.boots.com/cussons-mum-and-me-new-mum-stretch-mark-fader-70ml-10140978
I started using it within a month of birth.

BrigiB Tue 14-Feb-17 16:51:54

I'm using dermaroller once a week with the 1.5 mm needles and after I put either bio oil or palmer's stretch marks cream. I had really angry looking stretch marks up to my ribs when I was pregnant. I still have them bc I just had my baby 4 months ago but they are fading into my skin color.
I've got the dermaroller from amazon, bio oil and palmer's stretch marks cream from boots. If it's really bothering you and nothing seems to help there are laser treatments but they are quite pricey.
Hope this helps smile

BrigiB Tue 14-Feb-17 16:53:48

Oh also I recommend losing weight slowly amd steadily as fast weight loss increases the chance of new ones. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now