Talk

Advanced search

Do you think this food is 'healthy'

(5 Posts)
AndShesGone Tue 07-Feb-17 11:05:36

I needed something different I could eat for late breakfast. I like spicy food as I find it satiating. I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can, my main goal at the moment is not eating biscuits/crisps.

I know this is not Kale grin but on a gradient would you say this was quite a healthy food?

NoTractorsAtTheTable Tue 07-Feb-17 13:15:04

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for! smile I'm really no expert but this is my take on it:
It's fairly low cal and low fat, but it's very processed, carby and hugely salty. I think that's about half your recommended salt intake for the day?

If you were going for something low cal/low fat, then it would be ok, but I think otherwise it's not great (I may be wrong of course!) My feeling is that it would be more of a once a week/one-off thing than a daily one?

A colleague of mine has sriracha scrambled eggs (or sriracha on an avocado) at 11, that might be a better spicy and tasty option for you? I feel your pain though, it's a bit of a minefield out there! brew

FeckinCrutches Tue 07-Feb-17 13:18:11

Not really grin processed, and full of sugar/salt. Depends if you bought it especially to eat, or it was a last minute grab from a corner shop on your lunch break and you were starving.

empirerecordsrocked Tue 07-Feb-17 13:55:14

Erm no not really, sorry!

trinketsofgold Tue 07-Feb-17 14:00:28

It's a Posh pot noodle....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now