Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else had a disastrous start to the new year?!

(1 Post)
BeBe32 Sat 28-Jan-17 18:46:37

Hi everyone,

I started of the year with such good intentions to eat healthily and exercise but it just hasn't happened, I feel like such a failure. A few years ago I lost quite a bit of weight and today I have weighed myself and I have put it all back on, I'm nearly the heaviest I've ever been. I feel so miserable. Despite this I've been really struggling to stay motivated (I think in part because I'm quite down due to other things going on) and I just seem to constantly be starting again and getting heavier and heavier. I look so ugly and fat and I feel so embarrassed at how much weight I have put on. I thought if I posted this and took a bit of accountability it might help. It would also be great if there is anyone else in a similar boat so we can motivate each other. So here goes, I am 5ft 3in and 11st 6lbs sad I will be calorie counting and I have cleared all unhealthy food out of my cupboards today and I really want to do this, tomorrow is a real fresh start. Anyone else??

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now