Talk

Advanced search

Toning loose skin during weight loss?

(6 Posts)
madmomma Fri 27-Jan-17 10:00:53

So I've lost a stone doing the 5:2 and I've at least another stone to go, possibly 2. Already I'm sagging, particularly my boobs and tummy. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to mitigate the sagging while I'm losing the weight? I'm doing a bit of dry brushing, and moisturising, but how about specific bust exercises or a toning gel or anything else that might work? Really do t want to look shit naked! Thanks for any ideas

PoptartPoptart Fri 27-Jan-17 16:41:40

Swimming helped me both lose weight and tone up at the same time. Walking also helped tone my bum/legs.

madmomma Fri 27-Jan-17 21:37:09

Thanks poptart, a friend in RL said swimming too, so I'm going to do that. Its good for the pecs isn't it?

PoptartPoptart Fri 27-Jan-17 23:27:32

I found swimming toned me all over, cos I was kinda fat and wobbly all over! When I put on weight it doesn't just go to a specific place, like my tummy or thighs, it kinda distributes itself evenly iykwim, so I get bigger everywhere, unlike my friend who always puts on weight on her bottom half but still has lovely thin arms/back.
I also hate being sweaty, so other forms of exercise just aren't for me.

73kittycat73 Sun 29-Jan-17 00:18:08

Hi, I'm loosing a lot of weight (Hopefully! grin ), about 3-4 stone this year and was worried about sagging skin on my stomach too. Someone on the beauty threads recommended this: www.thecosmeticpractice.co.uk/body-products-c6/mene-moy-revitalizing-body-lotion-150ml-p838
to start with, then go onto the advanced formula. I wasn't overly keen on the Glycolic Acid in it though so have gone for this instead:
www.qvcuk.com/SBC-4-Piece-Top-To-Toe-Collagen-Skincare-Collection.product.228472.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-228472
They also have this, but apparently it makes you very hot! :
www.qvcuk.com/SBC-2-Piece-Body-Firming-Skincare-Collection.product.212165.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-19-_-212165
Congrats on the weight loss, and good luck with the rest! :D

madmomma Sun 29-Jan-17 10:37:38

Brilliant thanks kitty

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: