Talk

Advanced search

Confused about how to lose the baby weight

(5 Posts)
AutumnRose1988 Tue 17-Jan-17 07:50:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |
PlumFairy2014 Tue 17-Jan-17 16:02:53

They are still so little (and two of them!!!). I would say it's too soon, just focus on being healthy and happy.
Are you breastfeeding? I found it made me ravenous and the sleep deprivation made me sugar mad at 3pm.
If I'm honest DD was a year before I kicked myself into actually losing weight, when I got back to running. Her starting to sleep better massively helped too, as I wasn't substituting sleep with food.

oldlaundbooth Tue 17-Jan-17 16:41:51

Sounds like you need more protein and fat to feel full.

AutumnRose1988 Wed 18-Jan-17 10:36:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |
Pointeshoes Tue 24-Jan-17 17:14:00

You have twins !! (I have 7 month old twins smile ) Please don't worry too much , once they are abit older you can start to focus on yourself more- I have only stared exercising again and I mean lots of walking with the buggy and a few workouts following YouTube ! Don't have time for anything else. Try and cut things out gradually and swap sugery food for carrot sticks and apples. Eat porridge with abit of honey for breakfast and drink fruit teas before I go to snack. Lunch I have just a sandwich and natural yogurt. Afternoon snack of apple or some other fruit and dinner -usually a smaller portion if it's not too healthy! X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in