Talk

Advanced search

day 10 on Paul mcKenna and it's all gone horribly wrong [sad]

(5 Posts)
mckenzie Wed 21-Feb-07 21:18:53

I went on the seminar 10 days agao and have been listening to the CD every day since then. It's all been going really well. I haven't eaten any chocolate, I've not been snacking between meals, I've been eating smaller portions and only eating when hungry.
But today, which started well, suddenly went very wrong. This afternoon I bought a fruit scone (I definitely wasn't hungry), had another piece of cake with the children after school, ate tea with the children and tehn demolished a tub of some chick pea/apricot mixture with about 5 riveta and then I've just had the last sausage that was left. I feel ashamed of myself.
Has anyone else experienced this sudden falling off the wagon?

franke Wed 21-Feb-07 21:21:16

Everybody does. But as Mr McKenna himself says, don't beat yourself up about it. Just get back on that wagon and start again. You haven't failed, you've just had a temporary blip

snowwonder Wed 21-Feb-07 21:21:56

best thing to do is move on from it without aloowing it to consume you to much. draw a line under it- tomorrow is another new hopefully sunny day for you to continue how well you were doing, dont let this small blip ruin the bigger picture,

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!

mckenzie Wed 21-Feb-07 21:30:11

thanks guys.
Is it enough do you think to listen to the cd or should I also be reading his book?

snowwonder Wed 21-Feb-07 21:41:58

i dont know to be honest, i have the cd's but have never listened to them,(maybe i should)

getting the book as well, i am sure will benefit you as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now