Talk

Advanced search

Joe wicks 90 day plan

(6 Posts)
SweetPeaPods Sun 01-Jan-17 19:49:05

Has anyone done the joe wicks 90 day plan? It's pricey but I'm tempted to try it for me and dh.
Loads of after pics on IG but I'm sure they must be really obvious changes that they show. I'm not sure whether to instead spend the money on a Fitbit.

DailyFail1 Sun 01-Jan-17 21:27:30

I found fitbit more useful tbh. His 'plan' is just HIIT and you can get the workouts for free online.

ILoveAGoodBrusselSprout Sun 01-Jan-17 21:33:51

I did (ish)

The first cycle was fab! My before and after pics showed a huge difference and I was so pleased. Food was too much and I did get a bit fed up with it but loved the progress.

I really struggled with cycle 2 and never quite managed more than 3 weeks. There was too much flexibility and I get a bit lost. My coach changed constantly so I didn't ever know who to email for advice ( and they're certainly not 'coaches' in my opinion - they were there to provide basic info on the plan, not to coach, guide or help in our he way I needed it).

Over a year after I started, I've still never got to cycle 3. I've found WW works better for me

SweetPeaPods Sun 01-Jan-17 22:09:03

That's good to know thanks. They sell it as a kind of long term lifestyle change.

ILoveAGoodBrusselSprout Sun 01-Jan-17 23:11:27

I really believe that very few people could continue his plan as a lifestyle.

There are definitely aspects that I've continued still but, as a whole, I didn't find it terribly family friendly or affordable long term

notapizzaeater Mon 02-Jan-17 19:14:22

One of my friends has done this after trying ww, SW, vlcd etc and she looks amazing ! Best I've ever seen her ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now