Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone based in Swansea?

(2 Posts)
Fortheloveofdog Sun 01-Jan-17 17:07:28

I just wondered if there were other plus size people in the area who might be interested in losing weight together. Going for walks etc. Most of the people I know are just a few pounds over weight rather than size 20 upwards, and they are happy to go to the gym etc, I would be far to embarassed to be seen at a gym sad I thought maybe if there were others of similar mind, the commitment of meeting to walk might encourage us to go. It doesn't need to be immediate, we could get to know one another a bit on here first. Maybe name change before you post if you want to keep your mn id separate?
I am currently having chronic pain and can't be as active as I would like, and due to my past I have trouble eating the right foods. I'm hoping small changes could be the answer.

NotLostJustSomewhereSafe Wed 11-Jan-17 12:27:04

I hope you found someone to walk with, there are some lovely walks around Swansea. Are you changing your diet too? I have had friends join slimming world, etc and have met people there to exercise with. Maybe you could try that? Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now