Talk

Advanced search

Playing down my weight as it was mostly muscle

(2 Posts)
teawithhayley Sat 31-Dec-16 01:00:02

DH and I were talking about how different I'm carrying this time I'm pregnant than before. I weighed more before my 1st pregnancy than I did before this time. I lost weight since I had baby 1 and was chuffed. I didn't think at the time but DH didn't put much pass on it. But today in our conversation I brought it up and he totally belittled me and said 'that it didn't really count cos I lost muscle and probably had a higher fat %'. He said this wasn't the healthy way of doing it and the cheaters way and 'the easy but not long lasting way' confused

Now, I did loose quiet a lot of weight that I had carried for as long as I remember. I don't know much about the sciencey bit of weight loss but I changed my diet steadily, made healthy choice and exercised. I feel healthier so I guess I am healthier but maybe I don't know the full ins and outs of it.

It's not even that I'm upset about. I just feel as if he is making my weight loss out to be something easy and I didn't do it the proper way angry

lorelairoryemily Sat 31-Dec-16 01:03:02

Ignore him, he actually sounds jealous! Congratulations on your weight loss and pregnancy!! Enjoy them both!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now