Talk

Advanced search

Approx 12 st overweight, am kinda calorie counting, anyone recommend a thread?

(5 Posts)
ForcesSweetheart Tue 20-Feb-07 15:02:05

I am approx 12 stone overweight (weigh-in yesterday morning 20st 12.75lb at 5ft 3in). Having tried doing the Cambridge Diet for all of one day, I have decided it's too hard for me and am going back to what has worked for me in the past - calorie counting.
I'm Diabetic because of my weight, and want to do something about it before resuming TTC my 2nd child later in the year.
Can anyone reccomend a suitable thread for me to join for support? There seems to be so many, from BigMoFo's to LardyLadies.

pesme Tue 20-Feb-07 15:16:45

i am on lardy ladies. i have lost nearly 3 stone. it does help having to weigh in every week plus there is lots of good advice. good luck with it.

CheesyFeet Tue 20-Feb-07 16:20:22

I'm on the BigMoFo's trying to lose approx 6 stone. You'd be really welcome to join us

ledodgy Tue 20-Feb-07 16:22:02

Why don't you try slimming world? It's suitable for diabetics, you can eat lots and never feel deprived? I've lost over 3 stone with them and want to lose a couple more there's lots of support on the SW thread and I recommend you go to a group as well.

IntergalacticDave Tue 20-Feb-07 16:23:13

Agree that SW is excellent, and v good for diabetics

Good luck FS!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now