Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Made the mistake of weighing myself...

(6 Posts)
DavetheCat2001 Thu 29-Dec-16 16:46:39

OMG..how can you put on nearly half a stone in a week??

I have been boozing fairly heavily over Xmas I suppose..and eating..hmmm..could I be on to something?

I have been on 2 5 mile runs in the last week as well, so not been totally idle.

Please tell me half a stone is fairly easy to lose again and that pre-January is NOT the time to fret!!

whatiswrongwithyou Thu 29-Dec-16 17:05:13

Are you mad?! Why on earth would you weigh yourself so soon after Xmas!grin

It will come off again once Xmas is out of the way and all the food and booze is no longer on tap. I'm just keeping on with the running and trying at least to limit the damage by making sure that I have at least a good day of eating following a bad day, but so hard when the cupboards are loaded with mince pies, choc and Baileys!

DavetheCat2001 Thu 29-Dec-16 17:49:39

I know I know!

Weighing at the end of the day too = schoolgirl error too grin

Going to be booze free until NYE (go me!) and then going to do dry January (did it last year and was at my best weight ever by the end of it!)

One more blow out on NYE - curry and lots of process then on the (boring) wagon again!

Just been out for a slippery walk around where I live to get my 10k steps. Nearly went over several times, bloody hell it's slippery out there this evening!

DavetheCat2001 Thu 29-Dec-16 17:49:48

I know I know!

Weighing at the end of the day too = schoolgirl error too grin

Going to be booze free until NYE (go me!) and then going to do dry January (did it last year and was at my best weight ever by the end of it!)

One more blow out on NYE - curry and lots of process then on the (boring) wagon again!

Just been out for a slippery walk around where I live to get my 10k steps. Nearly went over several times, bloody hell it's slippery out there this evening!

DavetheCat2001 Thu 29-Dec-16 17:50:21

oops..broadband playing up this evening too. Sorry for double post!

SwearyGodmother Thu 29-Dec-16 17:51:12

Most of it will be water. It'll make you feel good when you have a big loss the first week after new year smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now