Talk

Advanced search

Free nursery hours

(10 Posts)
UnicornInDMboots Wed 28-Dec-16 10:00:52

Can someone tell me how the free nursery hours work?
Is it 15 or 30? If it's going up to 30 do we know when ?
Is everyone eligible or is it means tested? What nurseries is it in? School or private ?(I was DD to go to a school nursery?)
If there is a website just explaining it all if you can point me there that'd be great to save you having to explain!

Thanks !!!

Lilaclily Wed 28-Dec-16 10:01:59

Do you need them to go to the gym so you can get fit?fgrin

LobsterQuadrille Wed 28-Dec-16 10:06:23

How will this information help you to lose weight? smile

Maybe post on a childcare or chat board.

UnicornInDMboots Wed 28-Dec-16 10:07:17

This is the second bloody time I've posted this in the wrong board !!!!!! I am so sorry!!!
sad
But that said there is a crèche in our local sports hall and so I could actually do that but unfortunately I don't think I can run to their exorbitant fees ...Making a swimming session about £30 including crèche !!! Better stick to pounding the streets with the pram wondering if this frickin belly is ever going anywhere ?!!

UnicornInDMboots Wed 28-Dec-16 10:07:55

I was aiming for chat!!!! Managed to post it in aibu and now here. I am utterly failing at the internet

MoreThanUs Wed 28-Dec-16 10:07:58

Or better still, Google the information and read the official stuff on it.

MoreThanUs Wed 28-Dec-16 10:09:29

Sorry, that was a bit harsh, but this is the sort of thing you should look for t official information on - not lots of misinformation from well intentioned people.

Lilaclily Wed 28-Dec-16 10:16:11

Lol op bless you sort of thing I'd do

Childcare. Government. Uk is a good site

Lilaclily Wed 28-Dec-16 10:16:20

www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-and-education-for-2-to-4-year-olds

UnicornInDMboots Wed 28-Dec-16 10:18:40

Thanks !
Yes I would be happy to read online but also need to make sure I'm reading the right info smile
Thanks all!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now