Talk

Advanced search

Hypnosis for weight loss

(4 Posts)
storminabuttercup Tue 08-Nov-16 08:25:44

Has anyone done this?

I've tried WW and couldn't stick to it
5.2 was ok but I ate way too much on non fast days
SW was the best but it did nothing to curb my appetite, so off days are like one of those shows on tv where they show people eating way too much.

I'm an emotional eater, all the emotions.

All I want is to not have to think about good/bad foods, eat sensibly, stop when I'm full and not plan my life around what I will eat.
So I kind of tick all those boxes, but it sounds too good to be true?

storminabuttercup Wed 09-Nov-16 10:19:04

Anyone?

AmayaBuzzbee Mon 14-Nov-16 16:58:43

Yes, look for the Easyloss virtual gastric band app. It is very cheap (about £5), works wonders and has a very supportive closed facebook group! If you are committed, you'll be losing weight without quite realising how. You can keep eating whatever you fancy. Just listen to the hypnosis before bedtime (or during the day) and it all just somehow happens. Good luck!

downwardfacingdog Wed 16-Nov-16 15:19:56

I've done Paul McKenna's Gastric Band. You get a hypnosis CD with a book that you have to read cover to cover and then you have to follow some simple rules for eating. It's the only weight loss thing I've ever done that didn't stress me out. I am also an emotional eater and a binge eater. Maybe I should dig it out again...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now