Talk

Advanced search

Best activewear

(7 Posts)
michelle303 Wed 26-Oct-16 12:50:50

Can anyone recommend good brands for fitness/gym clothing? I don't mind spending a lot on trainers from a decent brand, but there's no way I'm paying £30+ for a pair of Nike leggings! I was just wondering if anyone can recommend anything in particular?

Pantsalive Wed 26-Oct-16 12:56:29

I'm not too sure about trainers but I'm really pleased with the sportswear I got from Asda - leggings, sports bra and gym top. Seems to wick and be wearing well.

lastqueenofscotland Wed 26-Oct-16 13:03:13

I go on sportsshoes.com all normal brands super cheap.
Primark stuff is better than the terrible karrimor things that sports direct sells

KeyserSophie Wed 26-Oct-16 14:27:24

Gap activewear is pretty good and they nearly always have sales these days.

FantasticMrsFoxx Wed 26-Oct-16 22:02:28

Try SportsDirect. I recently got a pair of 3/4 length trousers and a lovely long (to cover my belly!) sports top for around a fiver each. Both are wearing and washing well.

londonpia Sun 30-Oct-16 08:53:21

Recently bought some bits in the sale in Gap, and also Matalan. I've not worn the Matalan stuff yet but the quality looks great. I have primark running leggings which I love- need to pick up another pair, and a pair of Tesco Capri pants which are also pretty good.tkmax is a good place for one off bits.

AuntieStella Thu 03-Nov-16 20:10:24

Have a browse in TKMaxx.

My current favourite long sleeve top and full length running tights are both from there(some Italian brand I'd never heard of before ).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now