Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can't get started

(4 Posts)
MakeItRain Mon 24-Oct-16 21:34:06

Does anyone have any words of encouragement or inspiration or tips just to get started on any sort of weightloss programme? I have about a stone and a half to lose but I'm in that zone where I just keep snacking and thinking "I'll start tomorrow." I seem to have no will power whatsoever. Any tips would be great :-(
I haven't got much free time or spare cash so would have to do it alone rather than join a club.

serin Mon 24-Oct-16 21:45:13

DH and I have been exactly the same. It was our new year resolution to loose weight and we have both gained!

We resolved to start this half term..ie today. It is hard as we have 3 skinny sporty teenagers who eat like horses (one is on a 4000cal a day diet due to his sporting commitments) so I seem to be constantly in the supermarkets.

Our only outlay so far has been a small note book which I have divided into him and her, we are going to log all that we eat and all that we exercise and have a bit of a competition. We are going for weekly weigh in's.

We both have nearly 3 stone to loose sad

Grittzio Mon 24-Oct-16 21:49:02

OP, I could have written your post, this is so me, I have just over a stone which I must get rid of as in danger of going up another clothes size. Every Monday I intend to be good, as the week goes on I get worse and have ended up putting on weight. Hopefully some one will be along with some will power advice.

Msqueen33 Thu 27-Oct-16 00:02:55

Life is very stressful at the moment and as usual I've resorted to eating. I need to stop as I feel horrible and disgusting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now