Talk

Advanced search

Ive reached my goal!! But.....

(6 Posts)
ThisUsernameIsAvailable Sun 02-Oct-16 22:55:12

What do I do now?
I've spent the last 15/16 months working really hard to shift 8stones.
Now I'm maintaining, maintaining is easy confused

#Twiddles thumbs and thinks about eating so I can put weight on, so I can lose the weight #

notagiraffe Sun 02-Oct-16 22:57:36

Well done OP. That's amazing. How about focusing on toning specific areas of the body? Or getting a second job to pay for all the new outfits you will want to buy? smile

calzone Sun 02-Oct-16 22:58:57

I got to target but didn't know what to do either.

Have now put a stone on and can be focused

MyDogEatsBalloons Sun 02-Oct-16 23:21:04

Eight stone is amazing - well done!

I always think I'd like to lose a stone more than necessary; then indulge ridiculously until I was the right weight (yes, my stupid thinking is stupid!).

notagiraffe Mon 03-Oct-16 09:37:22

If I got to target weight, I think I'd focus on a new look, and rock hard stomach and thighs. But as I have zero willpower and haven't spent more than 4 hours on a diet in years, this is unlikely to happen. grin

yumyumpoppycat Mon 03-Oct-16 09:52:04

Wow well done grin Have you been exercising, maybe set some goals around that? For instance on the fasting board people are challenging themselves to do ridiculous amounts of pushups, I think breadandwine is in his 70s (? eek sorry if I am off with that) and did about 1000 in competition with his son. I am on a thread where we do beachbody workouts (things like insanity) and some of us had/ have an aim to do pull ups like sarah conor in terminator 2 grin .. sadly I don't think sarah conor uses a pull up assist in jail {sigh}

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now