We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dry September & Weightloss

(3 Posts)
TakeItFromMe Fri 02-Sep-16 11:14:49

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I can't find one elsewhere.

I need to lose 20lbs. I'm kicking off the weightloss (hopefully) with a Dry September after a very boozy Summer. I'll be eating more sensibly and doing more exercise too, but for me the alcohol is my main downfall.

I have the Joe Wicks book, and am considering joining SW, but I don't know if the two would work well together.

Anyone else cutting out the booze at the moment?

lakefaith Sat 03-Sep-16 12:57:06

Hi, I don't drink but I do have bad addiction to junk food (sweets) I want to (we'll need to) lose weight. I eat sweets everyday and drink Diet Coke like it's going out if fashion. I was thinking of doing a junk free September but as I had rolos already I will need to start tomorrow ; ) if you want someone to do it with I'm up for that. : )

CoffeeCrisis Wed 07-Sep-16 13:54:44

I'd be up for this. I haven't drunk all summer; haven't lost any weight though sadly (and VERY surprisingly). I need to cut sugar out as well I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now