Talk

Advanced search

stupid chips!

(4 Posts)
SmellTheGlove Wed 24-Aug-16 08:31:13

Stupid chips last night as a little treat and I've put on 2 pounds! I didn't even go over my calories much as I'd saved them up. It's such a downer. Anyway just wanted to let that out!

ChickyDuck Wed 24-Aug-16 08:59:35

Day to day weight changes are pretty much meaningless so don't stress about it. Your hydration/bladder and bowel fullness/water retention all vary so a small fluctuation like that in such a small time is probably just random.

Don't be downhearted, and don't think it means you need to give up. Just carry on as you were because I'm sure you're doing great!

SmellTheGlove Wed 24-Aug-16 09:36:58

Thank you! I just find it demoralising. I know realistically it isn't a real gain but it's such hard work getting the numbers to go down and then seeing them go back up really upsets me. What I have to do now is not let myself fall off the wagon because of it....

ChickyDuck Thu 25-Aug-16 07:07:53

Yes! Straight back on that wagon and I'm sure you'll see it drop back off really soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now