Talk

Advanced search

I'm disgusting!

(3 Posts)
Msqueen33 Tue 02-Aug-16 23:58:22

Recently I've lost around two stone. I could probably do with another two but all motivation seems to have dried up. I've got two children with Sen and my husband works late so I'm with the kids a lot and I'm binge eating. I can't seem to eat in moderation it's all or super healthy. I can't have one treat. If I do I eat whatever I can lay my hands on. I feel bloated and frumpy but I can't seem to find my way back. And I hate myself for my pathetic inability to keep on course. How do I do it?

Casmama Wed 03-Aug-16 21:14:29

I think the first thing you need to do is stop being so hard on yourself. You have a lot of stuff going on and despite that you've managed to lose two stone! Bloody fantastic, well done.
Start talking to yourself the way other people would and banish words like disgusting and pathetic- horrible way to speak to yourself and you deserve better.
Take it one day at a time and for each meal you have that is healthy pat yourself on the back and plan your next healthy meal.
You've shown you can do it and I'm sure if you get your head in the right place you'll do it again.

Lovefromhull Wed 03-Aug-16 21:25:14

What about having a break and just maintaining you weight until you have the time/ energy/ motivation to start again? You could do a sort of reverse 2/5. Have your healthy eating head on 5 days, the switch for 2 in the week. Then you would be able to have the threats, and probably maintain your weight.
Well done on the two stone btw! it's a lot of weight- you have done really really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now