4 stone to lose by december - any one in buddies needed!

(10 Posts)
lucylou1234 Tue 28-Jun-16 15:40:49

Hi Guys

looking to lose 4 stone by december - do you think its doable ?

on the scottish slimmers died - tried posting a thread about this but no one seems to be doing that one .

currently 13st 12lb was 14st 10lb at the beginning of the year -wasnt really dieting - was in denial about weight tbh, but lost 7lbs in 2 weeks smile

now got a goal of 4 stone by december 2016 - anyone in ?

Winterinsix Tue 28-Jun-16 17:14:30

Hi Lucy,
Please can I join you?
I am currently stuck at 71.2 kg, started at 85 in April. Hoping to get down to 55-57 kg by the end of the year! Arrrgghh it's so slow going!

Are you following any specific diet and exercise plan?
Am just trying to eat less and move more!

Best of luck to us both!

lucylou1234 Tue 28-Jun-16 17:22:22

Hey Winterinsix !

Yes im following the Scottish Slimmers plan. I followed that 2 years ago and lost 2 stone smile if only i had stuck with it sad

My BMI currently sits at 34.3 and if i lose 4 stone that will take me to a nice healthy 24.4 smile

flindorama Tue 28-Jun-16 23:23:16

You can I join too. I was 13st 3 but I'm probably more as I'm in Gran Canaria currently. 14 days All Inclusive and get back on Thursday . Probably will be nearer 13st 7. Would really like to be 9st 7. I have tried so many times. My willpower is dreadful. Think I'm going to try hypnotherapy app to help me along!

flindorama Tue 28-Jun-16 23:29:23

Yes not you

Lucked Tue 28-Jun-16 23:37:42

I am also 13st 12 when I was under 11 stone last year. Really struggling with control since a bereavement but 40 next year and have a holiday in September and no clothes fit.

I need to loose 3.5 stone, 4 might be too much for me.

But I need a plan - possibly 5:2.

lucylou1234 Wed 29-Jun-16 01:28:39

Yeah the more the merrier ! I have tried weightwatchers before but i dont really get it. the value of a pro point means nothing to me lol

Guess its all about what works for you i guess. heard loads of positive feedback about slimming worldwhcih you can eat loads on but its allot of home cooking which due to shift work isnt the best plan for me sad

Winterinsix Wed 29-Jun-16 09:31:53

How's everyone getting on today?
Lucy at least you know what works for you. And think of it as a fresh start!

The plan today is to do 10k steps and eat reasonably well and don't give in to crap!

GreyandGrumpy48 Wed 29-Jun-16 10:10:59

Can I join. About 12st 2 and would like to be 8st 7. Got a Fitbit and will aim to do 10k steps a day and resist the snacks. I have tried most diets going and it's not that I don't know what to eat it's just I eat when bored, stressed etc. I will also listen to my hypnosis cd. I really want to lose weight and keep it off this time.

lucylou1234 Wed 29-Jun-16 23:48:00

hey guys

had a long day at work and so far ate yoghurt and low fat yoghurt, dinner was chicken and gravy, a few chips slice of bread and potatoes (weird i know but i was last for dinner n it was a little bit of everything tht was left) arrived home and had another yoghurt and granola. got an essay to do so gonna pull and all nighter me thinks sad not the healthiest ive eaten this week but i wasnt too organised for meals etc, i just hope im not over my checks sad oh n also managed to squeeze in a kit kat sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now