Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maintaining weight loss

(5 Posts)
eltsihT Sun 12-Jun-16 09:45:35

I have been no s'ing since October and have gone from 68.6kg to 59.8kg at the start of May, which is about where I want to be.

I am really proud of myself but am struggling a bit to maintain the weight loss with bad habits (biscuits and crisps) creeping in again.

I have found weighing in on a Sunday and declaring it on the no s'ing thread really useful but the thread has died a bit of a death.

I thought I would start a new thread where I can post my weight and try to work out how to maintain weight loss and what I can reintroduce without piling on the pounds again.

You are more than welcome to join me as any support would be welcome.

Today I am 61.2kg

ppeatfruit Sun 12-Jun-16 14:18:49

Sorry I don't get no s'ing? no words beginning with S? No singing? !!! No sinning?

I maintain with Paul Mckenna I Can Make You Thin, it works for me because there's no Cal. counting or weighing, you learn to love your body and know when you're full and STOP eating then and also eat when you're hungry.

eltsihT Sun 12-Jun-16 17:45:52

No s'ing is:
no snacks,
no seconds,
No sweets (meaning puddings)
Apart from sometimes on Days that start with an s.

I have been finding when I am not weighing in once a week I am not as aware of what I am eating and then the weight is creeping back on.

ppeatfruit Mon 13-Jun-16 10:04:20

I go by my jeans and the mirror! Our scales are broken, but weighing led me to become obsessed with my weight which I don't like being!

Interesting about no snacking because with P.M. you eat only when you're hungry (healthily of course) which is about every 2 to 3 hours, you have to eat\chew slowly and really enjoy the food; digestion itself uses calories I lost nearly 3 stone and maintain with no low fat or 'diet foods'.

lists4life Sun 19-Jun-16 18:10:05

Well done on your weight loss. I'd been having the same issues myself after losing weight. Wrote a little post about weight loss ideas that don't involve starving yourself, needed to get my ideas out onto paper as such. Mainly involve drinking a lot of water and writing down what you are eating. Take a look if you think it might help: listsforlife.net/2016/05/01/6-easy-weight-loss-hacks-you-can-try-today/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now