Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Non scale victories

(7 Posts)
MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Tue 31-May-16 18:27:19

Today I'm wearing my smallest trousers because everything else is hanging off me. Without wishing to sound like a smug twit this is very pleasing. At the end of Feb I was a size 18, and now it looks like size 14 is calling my name. 😄.

What was your moment of non scale victory?

PrincessHairyMclary Tue 31-May-16 18:29:06

Today I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I couldn't get past my knees in December

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Tue 31-May-16 18:33:21

It's a good feeling, congratulations to you. What's your secret?

PrincessHairyMclary Tue 31-May-16 18:48:29

Healthy eating and moving more, MFP and a Fitbit helps keep on track and gone from size 16 to a 10/12 since January

MrGrumpy01 Tue 31-May-16 23:08:25

The jeans that had to go away some time ago now comfortable fit again.

And more recently I can fit into my new size 12 work trousers (and do them up) instead of having to wear the size 14's that were uncomfortably too big, (but I still couldn't get into the same style 12's)

Also I can now get my thumb and middle finger to meet around my wrist (on the opposite side- if you understand what I mean)

MrGrumpy01 Tue 31-May-16 23:09:56

Not really being able to do up the size 14's was what prompted me to loose weight, I really didn't want to have to buy the next size up again. - SO the trousers have been a really good indicator.

indigo88 Mon 06-Jun-16 21:27:55

for the last month I am managing to break the comfort eating / after guilt cycle. Feel more settled without the mood swings. It's challenging facing and dealing with triggers that set me comfort eating but now feel the positive effect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now