Talk

Advanced search

five week to lose as much weight as possible

(9 Posts)
storminabuttercup Fri 20-May-16 14:28:52

I know I know that quick weight loss isn't ideal but after a really stressful month I've put on a stupid amount of weight after already needing to lose over a stone. So now I'm in a position where I need to lose nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks before I go on holiday. None of my holiday clothes fit and I've just got really upset looking in the mirror, no way can I wear a bikini.
So how can I lose as much weight as possible by my holiday? I will return to sensible slimming world style weight loss post holiday, just need a quick fix.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Mincepies76 Fri 20-May-16 21:05:16

Have you looked at Exante?

StrawberryLeaf Fri 20-May-16 21:26:10

That's a huge amount of weight shift in only 5 weeks.

There is a Biwi's low carb bootcamp just started on Monday on mums net, it's great and I reckon I've lost 6 pounds since Monday eating yum food although I'm sure it will slow down.

A vlcd would do it but it's going to be very hard to stock too.

storminabuttercup Fri 20-May-16 21:53:37

Not looked at exante but have to be careful as I suffer with my stomach.
I'm thinking no carbs and loads of exercise, it's only 5 weeks after all?

StrawberryLeaf Fri 20-May-16 21:58:25

Get into the low carb bootcamp, it's really motivating.

Mincepies76 Fri 20-May-16 22:21:19

Exante is low carb...low calorie too. I'm doing a made up diet of my own! Using nutracheck and staying under 1400 cals a day...using belvitas, Exante shakes and low calorie ready meals...and fruit. It's been ok so far, weighing in tomorrow

Mincepies76 Sat 21-May-16 08:29:09

I've lost 5lb this week. I need to lose about 3 stone. It's been fine so I'll keep going smile

Tamsynburton1 Sat 21-May-16 09:19:18

I did the military diet once. It's a 4 day diet that you stick to the meal plan then have 3 days off sticking to 1500 calories then do the meal plan again. I don't weigh myself but after doing it for just the 4 days I could fit into a pair of jeans that I couldn't do before that.

Not2bObvious Sat 21-May-16 09:23:20

Look into the blood sugar diet, it's 8 weeks at 800 cals a day, lchf but calorie controlled. 5 weeks of that would certainly make a dint. If you can read the book better again - written by Michael Mosley.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now