Weight loss club - no moaning, no sympathising, anyone want a big kick up the arse?

(13 Posts)
EsmeraldaEllaBella Sat 14-May-16 09:38:03

Hello smile I used to frequent this forum but have n/c since.

I realise there are lots of "come join me" threads but this one's different. So, come join me?! grin

I need to have people to give me a huge kick up the arse when I go off plan. I don't need hand holding or sympathy or kind words, but someone to say, ffs esme stop eating your own weight in chocolate! Or, you've got a wedding in a week, don't you want to lose a pound by then!

Anyone fancy it? grin

PS I am 5ft 6, 9st 13 and a half... Half a pound away from seeing 10st again which I really don't want to see!!!! I had a baby 14 months ago and bf so weight has come off fairly easily but I want to get to 9st 9 (my ideal weight according to Google) and finding this hard to do. Especially now DD is bf less so if I carry on eating as I do I will definitely put on weight

PPS I really do have a wedding next week (I'm a guest) and regularly eat my own weight in chocolate

Conniedescending Sat 14-May-16 10:06:12

I'll join you but have stones to lose rather than pounds and a beach holiday booked for August confused. Been doing whole 30 which is sorting the eating crap but need a kick to sort the exercise part out. Will post stats later.

EsmeraldaEllaBella Sat 14-May-16 21:49:39

Yay hello Connie! waves

What's whole 30?

Very bad day today - treat yogurt, chocolate, nuts and McDonald's shock

Will make up for it tomorrow?! We are having a duck dinner grin

EsmeraldaEllaBella Sun 15-May-16 19:11:10

Did OK today. Ate 3 chocolate bars though, I'm completely exhausted but no chance of catching up on sleep so need to find some other way to get energy without the calories! Maybe I could learn to make myself a nice iced coffee instead.

bonnie1981 Sun 15-May-16 22:37:35

I'm a chocoholic too. I have stones to lose rather than pounds and a wedding in a month :S

purplepandas Sun 15-May-16 22:39:57

Another one with stones to lose but joining you. Bad food today but 3.5 mile run. Tomorrow is a new day. Trying to up fruit and veg consumption plus exercise. Need large kick up the arse.

EsmeraldaEllaBella Mon 16-May-16 14:48:10

Terrible day today (emotionally!) So trying to put this into NOT eating rather than stuffing myself to ease my anxiety.

Well done on the run!

KirstyDoodlex Mon 16-May-16 20:28:42

Hello!!
Will need to weigh myself to set proper goal. But definitely some stones to lose here. And definitely need stern words, not sympathy. No excuses anymore.

Mumoftwoyoungkids Thu 19-May-16 09:09:34

Can I come and play? I'm 5ft 6. Weigh 11 stone and want to get down to 10 stone.

Going to a wedding on 30th July so that gives me about 10 weeks.

Right - going to do 20 star jumps and run up and down the stairs 3 times whilst waiting for ds to finish his breakfast. (I'm a believer in "every little helps" plus it stops me "sharing" his breakfast.)

Mumoftwoyoungkids Thu 19-May-16 09:30:09

Yay! Done 150 star jumps (Ds wanted to practice his counting). And run up,and down the stairs 4 times. And put the washing away! And tidied up the breakfast things.

Feeling f-img awesome!

Off to soft play now. Will pretend it is an army assault course!

Crazypetlady Thu 19-May-16 10:58:27

I have A LOT to lose i lost 6lbs by eating less and moving more last week but that was mostly water i need to excercise more so today i was out the door at 6 with ds and i ran and power walked at intervals with the pram. Its a start

daisywhoopsie Sat 21-May-16 09:45:12

At a guess I'd say I'm carrying an extra two stone after the birth of my son (will brave it out and weigh myself later and update).
Been invited for a takeaway at SIL's tonight. Let's see if I a) Manage to find a relatively healthy option and b) Actually order the relatively healthy option!

mommy2ash Sat 21-May-16 10:22:07

I have at least a stone to lose. I'm only 4 foot 11 and weigh nine stone. Would be happy to get to eat but slightly lower would be my ideal weight. I also have an underactice thyroid which is currently under treated until my next hospital appointment so that is making things difficult.

I am clean eating for the last two weeks. I have lost almost five pound. I need to start getting in some exercise as well to try boost weight loss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now