Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I am the biggest I have ever been

(6 Posts)
Wheelerdeeler Wed 11-May-16 12:23:58

I feel like vomiting I am so disgusted with myself.

I can't walk the stairs without being out of breath.

Nothing fits.

I am greedy and eat for no reason most of the time.

I am not great with fruit and hate any artificial foods such as low fat yoghurts etc.

Obviously I love chocolate and crisps - funny how they are also "artificial" but they don't bother me.

I am joining a slimming club tonight. There is both weight watchers and Unislim classes tonight I can go to.

Any thoughts on which one?

ppeatfruit Wed 11-May-16 17:22:45

Great you're motivated to do something about it. grin IIWM. Well it was 4 yrs. ago I borrowed a book by Paul Mckenna and now I've reached the target weight II set myself and maintaining.

I don't know about unislim. But I do know that WW promotes diet foods that don't suit everyone. I love their new advert that actually mentions health !

ImperialBlether Wed 11-May-16 17:29:07

SW is a lot better than WW, I think. You have to think about the points all the time with WW.

I'd be really interested to know whether anyone in the world has ever started a slimming club lighter than the last time they joined it.

SoleBizzz Wed 11-May-16 17:36:08

Cambridge diet... x

thenightmanageress Wed 11-May-16 17:36:26

Hi Wheeler
I was the same as you at the beginning of the year & weighed more than I ever have.
Since deciding to change, I have started logging everything I eat on MyFitnessPal, have started and completed c25k and am now a
member of the local gym. I've lost 3stone 7lbs since Jan but still have a very long way to go.
There is a Mumsnet Losers 2016 group on Facebook if you need any support - I've found it brilliant!
Good luck

ppeatfruit Thu 12-May-16 15:21:44

Solebizz It's not healthy and not for the long term, often people can't cope with going back on 'normal' eating and put on more weight than ever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now