Just Joined WW online, it's all changed!

(5 Posts)
Nottalotta Fri 06-May-16 13:23:53

I am breastfeeding and get 52 points which sounds a lot.

What are your go to foods?
Any fab low point snacks?
Will my pp calculator and scales work?

LordoftheTits Fri 06-May-16 13:55:38

No, it is now Smart Points so you will need a new calculator and scales.

Personally, I don't rate the new plan and find that I can eat far less unless I want to live on chicken breast and green veg. A caramel latte used to be 6PP and is now 11SP, so even my weekly points don't last very long. You are now penalised for fat as well as sugar so I find it very difficult to eat enough to stay full, never mind have any treats.

Nottalotta Fri 06-May-16 14:06:19

Hmm I was wondering. I seem to have a LOT of points but have used more than half even eating well today. I may have to return to pp if I struggle with it.

LordoftheTits Fri 06-May-16 14:41:30

I loved PP and found that it didn't feel like a diet. I could eat sensible portions of my normal food, I lost weight and I could even have meals out or meet friends for coffee and cake with weekly points to spare. I blow through my smart points so quickly and constantly feel deprived sad

Nottalotta Fri 06-May-16 18:22:57

I'll see how it goes but tbh a bit peeved that I have all the pp stuff and it's useless! I can't afford to buy it all again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now