Talk

Advanced search

Is there anything I can do to make my skin more… springy(?) again?

(4 Posts)
PacificDogwod Fri 25-Mar-16 21:30:14

I kind of know that answer is 'no' grin

I lost about 3 stones in the last year with a bit of intermittent fasting (16:8) and vaguely low carbing and I do look much better with my clothes on. With my clothes off I am a bit saggy, in keeping with my almost 50 years.

So, any magic potions? Fountain of yoof??

Eeeek686 Fri 25-Mar-16 21:34:07

Following, but with different reason for sudden weight loss (2 under 3!) and am a weeny but younger.... Still too saggy naked for my liking!! sad

Trying with regular coconut oil massage after shower, oil supplements, and exercise to try to tone up/fill out baggy boys with more muscle but definitely interested in hearing anyone elses tips!

PacificDogwod Fri 25-Mar-16 21:38:36

Hm, yes, I feared that exercise/bulking up with a bit more muscle might be part of the answer - NOT what I want to hear!

I remember the running after lots of toddlers thing - it's knackering, but I made up for it my inhaling chocolate. Which is were part of my weight gain came from…

I took EPO for a while but really did not think it made much of a difference. And I am dreadfully at remembering a moisturiser after a shower.

RunnerOnTheRun Fri 25-Mar-16 21:48:11

I would try any or all of these apart from regular exercise of course!

Drink more water than you think you need
Use a dry body brush before showers (I love the Hydrea Professional off Amazon £7 roughly, it comes with instructions)
Massage with coconut oil or any moisturiser regularly
Stay out of the sun or use high factor all over

I love 16:8!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now