Talk

Advanced search

Herbalife? Slim Fast? Need a quick boost

(3 Posts)
Zingalinging Sun 06-Mar-16 16:26:35

I know it's not ideal BUT I am in desperate need to drop some pounds quickly. I get disheartened by the slow progress of my typical low carbing or SW etc. I want to see some fast results and this will motivate me more to stick to a more healthy way of eating!

I know it's not the ideal way to do it but that said, is one of them any better than the other?

Thanks smile

Nicoliex Mon 07-Mar-16 11:00:05

Hey!

I tried Herbalife, but the weight just piled back on quicker and more than before sad

I've been doing clean and lean since January and shed 1.5 stone and still going strong. I would definitely recommend if you're looking to change your lifestyle to lose weight and maintain your weight loss! Feel free to message me if you want more detail, I got a load of literature and information when I started.

Best of luck with your goals, whatever plan you choose!
x

Ludways Mon 07-Mar-16 11:51:57

I did Slim Fast last year and lost a stone in a month, it hasn't gone back on but I've been careful not to go back to old habits.

I'm about to do another month, to see what happens, another stone would be nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now