Talk

Advanced search

Are there any diet clubs that aren't SW, WW, RC?

(4 Posts)
321zerobaby Thu 03-Mar-16 18:08:48

I have been losing/ gaining weight for something like 35 years.
I have done Cambridge diet, Atkins diet, WW, the Harcombe diet, Sure Slim, to name but a few.

The last 2 years I have been healthy eating, with the odd juice fast days thrown in occasionally. Up until last August I had lost 3 stone (with maybe 1.5 to go ). I have slipped up a couple of times, maybe putting on half a stone before getting back on track. Life has been pretty stressful the last 6 months and I have out on a stone and a half. I would like to get back on track, and have tried several times, but can't seem to get motivated.

So my question is, are there any slimming clubs, that might help get me motivated again? I don't want to go back to Ww or slimming world, I would prefer smaller or even one to one, if there is such a thing (Sure slim is no longer in my area or would consider going back to that, I did it for a year and lost 4 stone, then got pg).

BitterLemons1 Sat 12-Mar-16 15:50:06

Hi, it's not a slimming club as such but I've been following a diet plan produced for me by Freedom Diet Coach www.freedomdietcoach.co.uk I had to fill in a questionnaire and they then produced a personal diet plan for me. It's all done on-line but I emailed with any questions and always got a quick response, and I also emailed my weight loss to them each week. Don't know if that's the sort of thing you're looking for?

RunnerOnTheRun Sat 12-Mar-16 17:00:04

Diets don't work long term, everyone eventually has to come off them. If you google for local weight management coaches, you will probably find qualified nutritionists offering 6 or 8 week courses to get you on the right track and help you learn how to eat proper, nutritious foods without counting or measuring anything.

BitterLemons1 Tue 15-Mar-16 08:22:55

That actually sounds very similar to what I'm doing Runnersmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now