Talk

Advanced search

slim fast

(8 Posts)
FedUpNowPleaseHelp Mon 15-Feb-16 18:46:00

I have just started slim fast I was wondering if anyone has lost weight and how long it takes to loose weight I have about 8stone to loose sad

Avpixie27 Mon 15-Feb-16 19:44:54

Ive been on slim fast for a few months but at the same time not eating a proper meal in the night, ive now started the insanity workout and they say you can have slim fast but have protein bars in between and then a healthy meal. Hopefully will help me lose the last 3 stone

RunnerOnTheRun Mon 15-Feb-16 19:59:34

To lose 8st you need to eat real food and nourish your body. Feeding it with synthetic shakes will make all your cravings soar as you will be depleted of real food (minerals, vitamins, fibre etc - regardless what the packaging will tell you).

Seriously reconsider putting money in their pockets and just eat real food. Unprocessed, natural foods - eggs, meats, fish, beans, veg, fruit, nuts, as much as you like! It'll be so much better for you long term to learn proper eating habits, a shake can't do that, it'll only make you miserable and hungry.

Avpixie27 Mon 15-Feb-16 20:11:23

I feel better than ever, i never liked breakfast so having the shake atleast im having something

FedUpNowPleaseHelp Mon 15-Feb-16 20:38:54

I was ideally looking for positives not negatives!! my body my choice as they say.

I didn't really like breakfast and now I am having the shakes I feel more awake smile

GloriaHotcakes Mon 15-Feb-16 20:45:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RunnerOnTheRun Mon 15-Feb-16 20:45:45

Agree, it is your body. It doesn't work long term though so thought I might save you the hassle and the torture!

Avpixie27 Mon 15-Feb-16 21:08:05

I feel more awake in the morning too. Aslong as you have 1 normal meal you should be ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now