Talk

Advanced search

How do I find what my TDEE is?

(6 Posts)
RavioliOnToast Mon 01-Feb-16 19:46:51

I have failed for the third time at slimming world. I just keep falling off the wagon. I would like to start using MFP again and calorie counting but can't remember how to work out TDEE.

Has anyone calorie counted alongside doing 16:8? Has it worked?

RavioliOnToast Mon 01-Feb-16 19:56:31

Never mind - I found an old thread of mine here silly ravioli!

any input regarding 16:8 though?

AliBingo Thu 04-Feb-16 07:24:42

Oh dear re slimming world, what happened, did you find it hard to stick to? I know loads of people who have done brilliantly on it but I find calories or WW points much easier. I think you have to figure out what works for you, different for everyone.

I have 4-6 stone to lose (eek)/and joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago but I have also started doing 16:8. Found it a bit hard at first but now it's easybas I don't feel hungry before 12. It's been good for me as skipping breakfast has saved a few calories, and stopping eating at 8 stops me grazing all evening. Weight loss has been good so far too.

Have you started your plan yet? Good luck!

RavioliOnToast Thu 04-Feb-16 08:07:20

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I've started it for the last 2 days now, I have found t very easy to stick to, but haven't been eating the most nutritious calories because I've needed to go shopping- which I'll do today so can then make better choices in my eating window

AliBingo Thu 04-Feb-16 09:32:15

Nice one! How many Cal's a day are you on? I've been filling up a lot on fruit and veg.

RavioliOnToast Thu 04-Feb-16 20:44:19

The nutracheck app has given me 1517 as a daily total- very random number haha- went shopping today but have HD 3 chocolate tea cakes and a punnet of grapes, a slice of toast and an apple so I've come nowhere near my calories today and have eaten shit again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now