Talk

Advanced search

Want to be my juicy partner??

(5 Posts)
AlwaysStarving Thu 28-Jan-16 08:03:25

Has anyone tried the Jason Vale lose 5lb in 5 days juicing diet? I have just got the book and will buy a juicer over the weekend but would love it if I had a juicy/juicing partner for 5 days for motivation etc and would love to know what others who have done it think of it. smile

TheCarpenter Fri 29-Jan-16 13:35:37

I'm on smoothies for 2 out of 3 meals a day. I can't juice as I need to keep the fibre in my diet.

Haven't heard of JV, but I am enjoying my smoothies.

Today for lunch I have banana, spinach, lemon and lime juice with coconut milk. I feel full on them and have enough energy. Only thing I've learnt is not to just hoof it back in 15/30 minutes. I sit and sip it and it took me two hours to have my breakfast smoothie.

So much sugar doing this too. I am losing though so I'm hoping my manual job is offsetting the sugar.

AlwaysStarving Fri 29-Jan-16 22:15:39

If you don't mind me asking, how much have you lost so far? and how long have you been on the smoothies?

TheCarpenter Sat 30-Jan-16 11:56:43

Only started the smoothies on Monday.
Cut out takeaways and fizzy juice in the new year. Have also stopped going to the butty van with the lads on break. I miss bacon butties.

I was 11 stone 1st Jan. I had a baby in Sept. Pre pregnancy I was 9 stone.
10st 6 on Monday.
10st 1 now.

I'm drinking about 1 litre of water a day plus some coconut water in my smoothies so I'm hoping it's not all water weight this week. I have a normal dinner with DH and DC in the evening but I don't eat after 6.

My poop is now green though. That was unexpected.

VulcanWoman Sat 30-Jan-16 12:02:21

Jason Vale sure does have some great recipes, good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now