Want to be my juicy partner??

(5 Posts)
AlwaysStarving Thu 28-Jan-16 08:03:25

Has anyone tried the Jason Vale lose 5lb in 5 days juicing diet? I have just got the book and will buy a juicer over the weekend but would love it if I had a juicy/juicing partner for 5 days for motivation etc and would love to know what others who have done it think of it. smile

OP’s posts: |
TheCarpenter Fri 29-Jan-16 13:35:37

I'm on smoothies for 2 out of 3 meals a day. I can't juice as I need to keep the fibre in my diet.

Haven't heard of JV, but I am enjoying my smoothies.

Today for lunch I have banana, spinach, lemon and lime juice with coconut milk. I feel full on them and have enough energy. Only thing I've learnt is not to just hoof it back in 15/30 minutes. I sit and sip it and it took me two hours to have my breakfast smoothie.

So much sugar doing this too. I am losing though so I'm hoping my manual job is offsetting the sugar.

AlwaysStarving Fri 29-Jan-16 22:15:39

If you don't mind me asking, how much have you lost so far? and how long have you been on the smoothies?

OP’s posts: |
TheCarpenter Sat 30-Jan-16 11:56:43

Only started the smoothies on Monday.
Cut out takeaways and fizzy juice in the new year. Have also stopped going to the butty van with the lads on break. I miss bacon butties.

I was 11 stone 1st Jan. I had a baby in Sept. Pre pregnancy I was 9 stone.
10st 6 on Monday.
10st 1 now.

I'm drinking about 1 litre of water a day plus some coconut water in my smoothies so I'm hoping it's not all water weight this week. I have a normal dinner with DH and DC in the evening but I don't eat after 6.

My poop is now green though. That was unexpected.

VulcanWoman Sat 30-Jan-16 12:02:21

Jason Vale sure does have some great recipes, good luck.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in