Talk

Advanced search

One week egg diet.

(9 Posts)
NickiFury Fri 22-Jan-16 16:51:54

I'm going to do this on Monday so am posting here to make sure I stay motivated smile.

Any experiences or if you want to join me would be most welcome.

Blondie1984 Fri 22-Jan-16 22:20:50

Do you mind me asking why you have chosen this diet over any of the others out there?

NickiFury Fri 22-Jan-16 22:59:06

Because I am going on holiday in three weeks and I have had recommendations of this one. It seemed doable to me. I'm pretty fit and healthy generally, lots of exercise etc but am peri menopausal and finding it SO difficult to get rid of the 10 pounds that will make me feel happy in a bikini. Am hoping this just kick starts things off really.

chapthedoor Fri 22-Jan-16 23:07:02

You could lose 10lbs in 3 weeks by just going on a normal diet. No need for that it looks really hard and boring

Thankfulforeveryday Fri 22-Jan-16 23:19:29

I've done it. Only ever made it to day 3 as you feel so shit. I lost 4lb that came back the next week! Don't waste your time!

NickiFury Fri 22-Jan-16 23:23:34

I'm not losing weight on normal diets. It's just not happening. I also exercise 60 minutes 5 X a week and it's still not happening. I am going to do it because I know a few people who have and got good results and kept it off. I will let you know how I get on smile

OttiliaVonBCup Fri 22-Jan-16 23:25:33

Nevermind the diet look at the source.

shock

ExitPursuedByABear Fri 22-Jan-16 23:28:44

Oh lol. The hard boiled egg diet.

Did that I the 80s.

yumyumpoppycat Mon 25-Jan-16 14:03:27

Maybe post on low carb or bootcamp threads, some people on bootcamp def tried something similar a year or so ago but I think it included lots more eggs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now