Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Arrgh! what is my body doing?!

(5 Posts)
theluckiest Mon 18-Jan-16 08:03:23

Ok, on week 3 of my new regime. Basically SW but cut out snacking & drastically reduced sugar & alcohol intake. Lost nothing week 1, then massively chuffed to have lost 4 lbs at end of wk 2. I know, I know - I shouldn't have, but at start of wk 3 I had a cheeky weigh-in and ITS ALL BACK!!! Wtf? I had a couple of glasses of prosecco on Fri night but surely this wouldn't have caused a 4lb gain!??? Please tell me that this is water weight & it will have magically gone by end of the week....I am genuinely hmmand quite frankly, totally disheartened already...anyone else have this?!!

Queenbean Mon 18-Jan-16 08:04:48

Are you working out? Is it muscle gain? Do your clothes feel looser?

JapanNextYear Mon 18-Jan-16 08:06:30

Period due? I can put on 6lbs with period bloating, despite being peri menopausal and not really having periods any more? Keep going, you'll tip over to steady weight loss, honest.

Thefitfatty Mon 18-Jan-16 08:12:21

After 3 weeks I'd say AF is due. Never weigh the week before or the week of AF, it's always water weight.

theluckiest Mon 18-Jan-16 18:35:00

Thanks for the messages- yep, you're right, AF is due this week (lost track due to Christmas/New Year shenanigans!) Feeling v bloated & grumpy today...sure signs.

I also know that I need to stop weighing in as often as I do!! Can't resist a sneaky peek which is where this all began...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now