weight loss with nutribullet

(11 Posts)
WelshMoth Sat 09-Jan-16 22:00:49

Any recipes?

FayeN83 Sat 09-Jan-16 23:44:01

There is a fantastic butternut squash soup that make with the nutribullet (one of their recipes and highly recommend. Full of goodness, and tastes amazing. I always start the day with glass of water and a nutribullet usually with spinach, kale, banana, pear, apple and either strawberries, blueberries or raspberries. Gets me through all morning and gives me a boast for the day.

WelshMoth Sun 10-Jan-16 09:56:08

Thanks Fay.
Any others, anyone?

Kennington Sun 10-Jan-16 09:58:43

I buy frozen mixed berries and frozen spinach cubes.
Stick them in the jar with some oats and coconut water. And some hot water. I leave to soak while getting ready then whizz up.
It is filling because of the oats.
I do this every morning.
I also give my daughter a mini cup of this on top of her breakfast.

Merriboo Sun 10-Jan-16 10:33:20

Please could you post the recipe for the soup?

FayeN83 Sun 10-Jan-16 10:50:50

Here's the butternut squash soup recipe x

FayeN83 Sun 10-Jan-16 10:58:07

Here's a few more for you x

FayeN83 Sun 10-Jan-16 11:09:29

This is the plan they suggest using and how to do.

I feel full just with fruit and veg in the nutriblasts for breakfast.

WelshMoth Sun 10-Jan-16 12:29:03

Fay, thanks.
Where do you get all of these?

missmargot Sun 10-Jan-16 13:06:49

My Nutribullet came with a useful recipe book and if you Google or look on Pinterest there are loads of great ideas out there.

I've been using the My Fitness Pal app alongside it and I've been surprised as how calorific some fruits are so tracking what I put in is helping me lose weight. I put the Nutribullet on my scales then zero them and zero again in between adding each ingredient so I can keep track of what I'm putting in it without faffing about.

I started using the Nutribullet for breakfast and now I'm doing lunch too, which is what they recommend, and I'm losing 1-2lbs a week.

FayeN83 Sun 10-Jan-16 13:18:05

I have a recipe book that came with my nutribullet. Has loads of recipes and a plan to follow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now