Talk

Advanced search

The Body Coach

(3 Posts)
backinaminute Sat 09-Jan-16 21:27:10

I have well and truly jumped on the bandwagon. I have bought the Lean in 15 book and been looking at the 90 day plan.

Has anyone done it, is it worth the money? Is it doable when I work long hours and have two small children with very little childcare outside of work.

We usually all eat the same, would it be family friendly? I would be very happy if everyone in our family improved their diet and ate more nutritiously.

I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers after ds2 and since going back to work (2 years ago) I have successfully managed to put it all back on again.

I am very over weight with probably around 4 + stone to lose. Obviously I would like to loose weight but I am more concerned about feeling healthy and getting fit for my kids.

Just wondered what other people's experiences are because the blurb looks amazing.

TIA

lizzie1971 Sat 09-Jan-16 21:45:31

I graduated in October from the plan. I loved all the exercise. I found it easier to batch cook my own food as you are given specific weights of various ingredients but did use some of the recipes for the rest of the family too. I lost 4.5kg over the three months and 2inches off my chest , 4.5 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my hips. The exercise takes about 20-25 mins in cycle one and about an hour (4 days a week) in cycles 2-3. The recipes in the book are very similar to some of the ones in my plan.

xdeclcs1 Sat 16-Jan-16 11:07:56

I am also debaiting whether to do this, I've bought the book and wondering if its necessary to subscribe to the plan or whether you can get same results just using the book, and you tube clips +/or the HIIT apps you can get free of charge, I've downloaded a really good one called 'Seven'.

I think I'm going to subscribe as I need the motivation and commitment, let me know how you get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now