Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

a lovely soup diet, try this

(12 Posts)
SeasonalVag Fri 11-Dec-15 18:19:47

If you are struggling to cut binges or just want to get portion size on track, I've found a great way.

I've been living on, very easily, two pots of Yorkshire provender soup a day. I'm a big greedy pig, and I'm FULL. First pot at 11, second at 6pm.

Only my second day but if you love soup, can eat repetitive meals , this is a great idea. It's seriously tasty. Bam 624 calories a day, total binge killer. Low carb. Healthy. Room to spare if you want other food too, although you may be stuffed!

ApologiesToInsectLife Fri 11-Dec-15 18:22:15

624 cals? ! That's kind of starvation level surely shock

SeasonalVag Fri 11-Dec-15 18:50:08

Yeah but you have plenty room to eat other stuff

I'm not saying eat just soup
It's just rilly cuts down the cravings

PurpleDaisies Fri 11-Dec-15 18:53:38

So how long are you planning on existing on soup for then?

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Fri 11-Dec-15 18:54:25

Are you sponsored byY orkshire provender soup?

Redglitter Fri 11-Dec-15 18:55:33

That sounds a really healthy diet hmm

PurpleDaisies Fri 11-Dec-15 18:56:12

I know there's no way just eating soup would fill me up. What's in it?

SeasonalVag Fri 11-Dec-15 19:43:29

It's just chicken soup but it fills me up more than any other soup. Stops me munching aimlessly. And I'm not eating only soup obviously, but Fuck, if I like it enough to eat it lunch n dinner....I will! I dont understand why its so filling when it has comparatively few calories? Made a bread n butter pudding for my family and I'm uninterested....just not hungry. Feel properly satiated....prob just a really good low gi combo?

maybebabybee Fri 11-Dec-15 19:44:48

What brilliant advice. Sounds healthy, well balanced and totally sane.

I'll stick to my haagen dazs thanks.

Not2bObvious Sat 12-Dec-15 16:58:17

Sounds like what people do on 5:2, but they'd only do it 2 days - you'll find lots on the 5:2 to interest you. The other 5 days should be normal eating. Glad you're enjoying it

ImperialBlether Sat 12-Dec-15 17:01:45

What's Yorkshire Provender Soup when it's at home?

SeasonalVag Tue 15-Dec-15 07:03:16

Right, I've finished my experiment.....I was in a really bad carb cycle, not exactly bingeing but eating very badly. If you find something healthy that fills you UK, why not?

I ate the soup twice a day for four days....so filling, I only needed a couple of oatcakes in addition. it's totally levelled out my blood sugar and urges to cram even the most ugly sausage roll into my massive pie hole. Stomach no longer bloated and my skin looks awesome.

So as a short term effort to kill the greed, its great. I'll be doing this again after Xmas. I'm lucky as if I like something a lot, I can eat it for days without being bored.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now