Talk

Advanced search

Need to lose weight by january

(4 Posts)
AbeSaidYes Sun 15-Nov-15 09:43:50

To fit into a dress I bought for a wedding. I can just about zip it up but it's a 'wiggle' dress so it's quite tight around my ample bum and thighs. Sitting and dancing will be a problem.

I currently weigh 10stone 6 and lost a stone last year through healthy eating which I have managed to keep off. My problem is that I lost the stone but then it stopped even though I continued to eat healthily.

I can be stricter with myself but I think I probably need to combine it with some excercise.

Can anyone offer some tips? I think about 10lbs would do it though ideally I would like to get down to around nine and a half stone.

What diets/excercise are good for tums, bums and thighs? Can anyone recommend an existing thread I could join?

I am five ft 6 and a size 12 (dress is a 10)

talkinpeace Mon 16-Nov-15 21:17:06

Exercise is around 10% of weight loss
it can tone you
but the only way to get smaller is to eat less ....
have a look at what I posted for the lady wanting to lose weight for her wedding smile

Blodss Mon 16-Nov-15 21:23:00

Exercise can make your body shrink and become smaller especially if you do weights. You may still weigh the same but your close size will go down.

Blodss Mon 16-Nov-15 23:47:40

Clothes size that should have saidsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now