Talk

Advanced search

Anybody do the 30 day shred and it actually made a difference?

(9 Posts)
Gladysandtheflathamsandwich Fri 06-Nov-15 16:48:01

Restarting it again after an injury (not related) meant I had to pack it in after 10 days last time.

But I am wondering, can it really make a difference in 30 days?!

Alligatorpie Sun 08-Nov-15 03:26:11

Absolutely. I have had great success with it. Check on YouTube for inspirational stories...there are lots out there.

GoSCarGo Sun 08-Nov-15 04:05:04

Yep, definitely.
Depending on how much weight you have to lose, you may not notice a huge physical difference but your body should definitely feel stronger and you will be fitter.

Angelina321 Sun 08-Nov-15 13:31:04

The before and after pics look amazing!

goodnessgraciousgoudaoriginal Sun 08-Nov-15 14:59:00

It does work, but only if you make an effort with food at the same time.

The 30 day shred isn't super intense exercise, so it will make a huge difference on fitness, toning up etc, but you aren't going to burn hundreds of calories in one 30 minute session.

Gladysandtheflathamsandwich Sun 08-Nov-15 19:48:53

I am low carbing, but my main issue is my stomach being flabby. It managed to stay reasonable for the first 5 kids but when I had #6 it made it clear that it had done its best for me but now I was taking the piss, so it headed downwards grin

Also, my fitness levels are SHITE. I would like to start running, but I know that as it is I would really struggle with even the first bit of C25K, so I want to up my fitness and stamina before trying.

Thanks for the information, I will keep at it, even though my thighs currently feel like they are on fire!

AnythingThatWorks Sun 08-Nov-15 21:48:29

Oh, for fitness levels it is good. I was doing it during the winter when I was not out running and I could feel that my fitness had improved/maintained when I did get out for a run. Was lovely feeling strong like that.

magnificatAnimaMea Tue 10-Nov-15 02:09:21

Happy to hear this might work. Just discovered that after a broken foot/ankle and then 12 weeks of eating too much toast and porridge to combat early pregnancy nausea, that my (85cm) waist is now well over half my height (162cm), and I now fit into (weirdly huge waist, strangely cut) trousers that used to be far too large... so now that the pregnancy is off the cards, I might as well try to de-flab and get back to fitness with this and cycling on my turbo trainer...

magnificatAnimaMea Tue 10-Nov-15 02:13:21

PS Gladys - flipping Nora, 6 pregnancies?! Respect!

I found one first trimester was quite enough to induce serious flab...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now