Talk

Advanced search

Fat help!

(2 Posts)
Swimmingalong Tue 20-Oct-15 20:02:52

I am due to return to work next month, after two maternity leaves in quick succession. I am so fat, though, and I'm a secondary school teacher, and worried I won't be able to pull off the bluff of being confident feeling like I !

Every evening, I plan to start a new diet the next day, and every morning I eat crap and fail before the days even begun! I really don't know what's wrong with me, but I am so fed up and demotivated with it. I've spent my whole life on a diet, and the thought of dragging my sorry self to WW or Slimming World again makes me feel sick! I can't even decide what diet to do, let alone actually do it!!

So I suppose my question is, has anyone ever felt like this and managed turn it around? And if so, how? X

Emz449 Wed 21-Oct-15 21:39:45

Have you tried My fitness pal? It's essentially calorie counting and theres a thread in this section that myself and a lovely group of people frequently post on, you should come and join us smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now