Talk

Advanced search

juice plus

(6 Posts)
peppansalt Tue 20-Oct-15 09:14:30

Anyone tried it? A friend of mine is on the JP plan and swears by it.

I need to lose about 20 pounds and sort my energy levels out. Feel permanently sluggish sad

SparklyTinselTits Tue 20-Oct-15 09:19:20

IMO it's crap. You lose wait on it because you don't eat! A friend of mine sells it, and she posted her daily plan on Facebook the other day. It's was 2 JP capsules, 2 JP shakes and one healthy meal a day. That's why she's losing weight. Nothing to do with some miracle ingredient in JP....just because she's surging on a stick of broccoli and a bit of chicken of an evening hmm
Waste of money

SparklyTinselTits Tue 20-Oct-15 09:21:45

Stupid autocorrect! I meant "losing weight" and "surviving" not surging blush

peppansalt Tue 20-Oct-15 09:31:26

Thanks Sparkly, that's pretty much what I suspected.

Am sure the time of year doesn't help, all I want to do is but Is eat carbs and sleep.

None of my clothes fit properly angry

I need a diet/exercise plan to get me on the right track. Got to be filling though as I've always had a hearty appetite!

twirlypoo Tue 20-Oct-15 09:38:17

My friend does jp and convinced me to do a trial saying I would def lose weight. I would attach a photo of the plan she sent me but I can't figure out how to block her name out on my phone - essentially though it was:

Day 1 capsules and only raw veg
Day 2 capsules and cooked veg
Day 3 capsules and only juices
Day 4 capsules and only coconut water
Day 5 introduce veg again with capsules

The jp had nothing to do with why I would lose weight, more the fact that I would be starving!

SparklyTinselTits Tue 20-Oct-15 09:41:35

If you have a big appetite but want to lose weight, Weight Watchers do a Low GI plan. Something to do with Low GI foods containing slow-release energy so they fill you up and you stay full for longer smile some of the recipes are quite yummy too smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: