Nutracheck anyone?

(3 Posts)
Openup41 Fri 25-Sep-15 07:27:49

I think it is fantastic and so easy to follow. The layout is eye catching. It calculates calorie and fat intake. Where have I been?

In previous years I have counted calories but it was no way as accurate as Nutracheck so I probably ate above my allowance. Also I had never considered my fat intake until now. smile

CharleyDavidson Fri 25-Sep-15 21:37:55

Hi Open.
I'm a member. I much prefer the layout, the prevalence of UK products and the way it links with my fitbit over myfitnesspal. I like how you can see the cals for the different portion sizes too so you can check you've got the right one. smile

helenahandbag Sat 26-Sep-15 14:36:54

I love Nutracheck when I'm calorie counting. It's much more reliable than MFP and I like that there is a team of people ensuring that the data is accurate. The fat intake doesn't concern me as most people should be eating at least 80g of healthy fats a day but I would like it to make sugar intake more obvious. That's the one people should keep an eye on most.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now