Advanced search

binge

(6 Posts)
byebyemummy Fri 07-Aug-15 21:46:46

Ok so tonight I have eaten the following:

Half slice of battenburg cake
1.5 bottles wine
A feast ice cream
A whole packet of spinach and ricotta tortellini (with parmesan)
2 packets of crisps
3 slices of toast(one with peanut butter)

I could probably keep going if there was anything left in my fridge/cupboards.
I am an emotional eater, even worse at the moment as feeling rather empty/stuff going on in life etc.

Read a couple of books on the subject but still can't get a grip on it.

Wondered if anyone else had the same sort of probs and/or knew of any way of trying to fix this issue?
Thx x

byebyemummy Fri 07-Aug-15 21:48:57

Forgot to mention the 8 cubes of cadburys choc/nut in addition to this.

byebyemummy Fri 07-Aug-15 21:51:03

And the remainders of ds leftovers

MicronesiaIsMyHome Fri 07-Aug-15 22:09:10

Hi,
Just to reassure you that although your food list is fairly substantial I have in the past eaten way more on a binge. (And I can very easily forget what I've eaten).
I don't have any answers for you though OP. Sorry. It is hard. I haven't had a proper binge for a long time now though. Have had the odd day when I've eaten too much but it has been nothing in comparison to what I used to eat. I think I decided I wanted to lose weight rather than keep getting fatter.

yumyumpoppycat Fri 07-Aug-15 22:21:18

I think there is a thread in the health topic under eating disorders x

lastqueenofscotland Fri 07-Aug-15 22:27:35

Gentle hugs.

My bmi is 21 but I will randomly go on furious binges. The last one (about a month ago) I was forcing myself to eat a brownie at 11:30 at night when I was full to the point of being ill.

But it used to do it at LEAST twice a week. Work on cracking the temptation. I can find that a snack can push me over the edge so three meals, not letting myself get starving hungry etc. Work out what triggers it, I've done it as punishment before for fucking up at work/comfort when dp has annoyed me/reward for things.

No real advise but gentle hugs x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now