Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If I didn't know better I'd think I was pregnant

(3 Posts)
BootsTheCat Thu 06-Aug-15 20:01:04

I'm a size 12/14 and pretty normal across most of my body, my weight/height is in the normal range, but my stomach is HUGE and just seems to be getting bigger. I am definitely not pregnant! I have no waist at all now. I've had 2 children in the last 4 years and both were Caesarian, I don't know if that's relevant.

I eat about 1400 calories a day on average (I log in MFP), I don't eat cakes or biscuits very often, I never drink fizzy drinks, I don't eat a lot of bread (maybe one slice a day at most). I give jogging a token go once a week (Cto5k) and I go on my cross-trainer, along with other exercise - what I mean is I'm not totally sedentary.

My main vice is tea - I probably have 12-15 cups a day all with semI-skimmed milk blush I stopped taking sugar in it 18m ago because it was just ridiculous, but I've noticed no difference to my weight. I do like wine but I don't binge-drink. I quite like potatoes.

Could tea be the issue? I'm thinking of switching to fruit tea even though I currently find it pretty rank, I will give anything a go, I'm desperate. Is no-carbing the way forward? I don't eat loads of carbs as it is.

Any tips for getting rid of the tum? Diet, exercise, anything?

chumbler Thu 06-Aug-15 21:52:14

maybe you should see your doc? there could be a medical reason

Chchchchanging Thu 06-Aug-15 21:58:58

Cut caffeine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now