Talk

Advanced search

I have no willpower

(6 Posts)
MrsRedToes Tue 28-Jul-15 19:21:47

Every week I start with the intention of this week I will lose weight, and every week about Tuesday or Wednesday I give up and decide to start next week sad

Why can't I stick to it??

I lost 2 stone through weightwatchers about 7 years ago and have put a stone and half back on. It's not too much to lose but am quite flabby too so that doesn't help.

Tips and advise welcome x

Lollyheart Tue 28-Jul-15 19:24:29

God me too!
Lost 2 stone with sw put 3 back on.
I want to lose weight but just have no will power.
I think to myself I better eat this and that before I start and out on more weight .
Really need some motivation .

MrsRedToes Wed 29-Jul-15 11:45:26

I am on it today!! Have given myself a shake and chat and decided to stop pressurising myself and just eat well and move more (with my kids!!)

So today I have had :

Special K porridge for breakfast

Lunch will be a ham, salad and a little bit of coleslaw in a wrap, an apple and quavers

Tea is a chicken biryani (homemade) and a shape yogurt.

Will go for a walk or cycle with the kids after work, and going to start my 30 day shred.

Let's see if this time I can keep it up ... #feelinghopeful

ilovechristmas1 Thu 30-Jul-15 18:59:36

its horrible isint it

they only way i can stick to it is when i cant bare to look at my reflection,i mean really disgusted with letting my self get to this

and i cant stick to atkins,5:2,the only way for me to achieve loss is cutting portions,cutting crap i just cant do the others

how things going ????

MrsRedToes Sun 02-Aug-15 10:08:17

Started well and then went downhill at the weekend as usual!!

I wish I could be strong I have done it before so don't know what I can't this time.

The kids are back to school in a fortnight so I am going to rejoin weightwatchers then and start exercise.

ilovechristmas1 Sun 02-Aug-15 17:27:36

it takes time,normally i can stick to it after ive lost 5 - 6lLs

maybe your not ready to,i can only do it when im really really determined to get rid of the weight

good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now