Talk

Advanced search

Cambridge diet effects

(6 Posts)
Headdesk Sun 19-Jul-15 12:49:58

Hi!
I started Cambridge diet and am on day 4. So far so good, no hunger, no headaches (touch wood) and am finding it very easy. Surely that can't be right? I've heard people having a horrific first few days. I'm following SS 100% and drinking more than the 2.5lt of water.
The only thing I am slightly concerned about is that last night I got out of bed to change a film on my computer and I got to the desk and my legs just buckled beneath me, I didn't feel dizzy at all they just gave way. Has anyone else had that?
Thanks! smile

VerticalCheese Sun 19-Jul-15 13:10:37

Yes that happened a couple of times in my first few weeks. Keep strong, I've been on ss (mostly grin ) for 9 months x

Blowingoffsteam Mon 20-Jul-15 19:00:12

I'm going back on starting tomorrow, I lost 3st 4 lb on it 3 years ago, but after a crap 8 months I've put it back onsad. I loved ss, had very little in terms of side effects . Keep going with your water wink

Headdesk Tue 21-Jul-15 06:56:29

I'm on day 6 now, I don't feel any different to how I did when i started, I don't think ive lost anything tbh. My clothes still fit the same, I look the same. I've been following it 100% no cheating, drinking 2.5-3lt a day. sad

I never had the tough beginning days, I haven't felt hungry at all ot headachy. It's not like I only have a small amount to lose either, I have 4stone to lose.

VerticalCheese Tue 21-Jul-15 22:31:43

As I say I've been on it 9 months and it isnt hard once you get in the swing. I've lost 8 stone and my first week alone I lost 12lbs. I will say you should be drinking as much water as you can, once I upped to 3 litres instead of 2.5 I noticed i lost a lot more. A friend loses more than me each week and he drinks 4 litres a day x

BackInTheRealWorld Tue 21-Jul-15 22:34:14

Are you pooing regularly? It can make you constipated which will obviously affect your weight loss...and be very bad for you anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now