Talk

Advanced search

Super juice me 28 day juice thread

(17 Posts)
Selenaisabumface Wed 15-Jul-15 17:45:17

Anyone doing the 28 day super juice me plan? I'm 3 days in and would live some support.

AnyoneForTennis Wed 15-Jul-15 17:58:02

Jason vale?

Good luck, I did the 5 day one last year

Selenaisabumface Wed 15-Jul-15 17:58:59

Yes! Jason vale. I don't know if i can make 28 days. I'm fantasising about slices of toast! grin

BeCarefulWithThat Wed 15-Jul-15 19:34:31

I'm not on that plan but I am trying to do juicing at the moment to aid weight loss. I have been inspired by watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

Today I had apple and mango juice for breakfast (yum!), and fought off the 4o'clock snack craving with a green juice made with kale, cucumber, celery, apple and mint. That one was ... okay. Not delicious, but drinkable.

Any good juice recipes to share?

Selenaisabumface Wed 15-Jul-15 19:46:45

Just watched that myself really inspiring. My fave juice is called ginger shot. Its 1 apple and a chunk of ginger juiced. You knock it back in a shot. Spicy but yum! I've lost 5lbs in 3 days!

BeCarefulWithThat Wed 15-Jul-15 20:02:13

That's good weight loss! What other recipes are you doing?

Selenaisabumface Fri 17-Jul-15 09:27:15

I can't believe it! I've lost 5lbs in 6 days!!!!

AnyoneForTennis Fri 17-Jul-15 09:38:09

I lost 10lbs doing the 5 day juice fast. it stayed off too. wish I could manage the 28 days

I incorporated juicing into my marathon training,really helped. it was lots of beetroot based juices. I'm craving one now!

how are you doing?

RufusTheReindeer Fri 17-Jul-15 09:41:31

I lost 9lb years ago when I did it for a week

Trouble is I don't like many of the juices...well any really

Two good ones were melon and sparkling water...makes a huge drink and is lush

And as an evening drink three apples and a pinch of cinnamon heated...lovely. I still have that now

Selenaisabumface Fri 17-Jul-15 10:44:22

Overall i'm doing fab but its hard when i take littlest to picnics in tge park and everyone is eating yummy food, or invites for coffee with friends. I just can't go and sit there watching them eat cake. Its only fir a short while though. Not forever. And i ran a 5k at running club last nught so really not lacking energy. When i weigh myself its totally worth it.

Selenaisabumface Fri 17-Jul-15 10:45:58

The weight loss is despite having an extra banana before i ran yesterday! So if you were strict juice only you'd prob loose even more.

MsFiremanSam Tue 21-Jul-15 21:30:04

I lost 6llb on the 5 day plan a few months ago and I juice every day now. Planning on doing another one this summer. The Natural Juice Junkie has lots of good recipes and a budget juice plan on his site.

Selenaisabumface Thu 23-Jul-15 08:46:14

Waaa. I'm on day 10 and soooo sick of juices now i literally cannot face this mornings juice!

MsFiremanSam Fri 24-Jul-15 21:52:25

Wow, you have done really well!!

Selenaisabumface Wed 29-Jul-15 15:03:08

Waaaa 3 nights away and back tracked. Back on it now though. 3lbs gained but not end of the world.

busyboysmum Wed 29-Jul-15 22:35:07

How much have you lost in total so far? I bought the book but not sure I could manage the juice only diet so have swerved it so far.

Selenaisabumface Mon 10-Aug-15 15:18:05

Managed two whole weeks fully then lightmeals. But i've kept weight offthough and my sweet cravings have vanished!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now